Replacement Advanced Single Color Motorcycle Lighting Strip
LEDGlow’s Replacement Advanced Single Color LED Flexible Motorcycle Strips allow you to replace your SMD motorcycle lighting strips to your existing Advanced Single Color Motorcycle Lighting Kit. These strips are available in 5", 7", 9" and 11" strip options; all available in Blue, Red, Green, White, Ice Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple and Yellow color options. Strips are shipped as a single unit of 1.
- Advanced Blue SMD LED Motorcycle Light Kit - LU-MC-ADV-B
- Advanced Green SMD LED Motorcycle Light Kit - LU-MC-ADV-G
- Advanced Red SMD LED Motorcycle Light Kit - LU-MC-ADV-R
- Advanced White SMD LED Motorcycle Light Kit - LU-MC-ADV-W
- Advanced Ice Blue SMD LED Motorcycle Light Kit - LU-MC-ADV-IB
- Advanced Orange SMD LED Motorcycle Light Kit - LU-MC-ADV-O
- Advanced Pink SMD LED Motorcycle Light Kit - LU-MC-ADV-PI
- Advanced Purple SMD LED Motorcycle Light Kit - LU-MC-ADV-PU
- Advanced Yellow SMD LED Motorcycle Light Kit - LU-MC-ADV-W
|Strip Size||5" Strip||7" Strip||9" Strip||11" Strip|
|SMD LED Count||4 SMD LEDs||6 SMD LEDs||8 SMD LEDs||10 SMD LEDs|
Product ReviewsWrite Review
Easy Replacement !!!
Posted by S. M. Johnson on
A strip of lights were damaged when my bike was serviced recently. The LED Glow lights I ordered easily replaced the damaged lights and after replacing the blown in-line fuse, the lights are good as new.
That was quick and easy...
Posted by John on
Why did I order replacement lights? Speed bumps are evil... It took me all of 5 minutes to install (out of the reach of speedbumps) once I got them out of the package. I really do like these lights, what my 2003 Independence Custom Motorcycle was missing all this time.
Just What I Wanted!
Posted by S. M. Johnson on
The LED Glow Advanced Ice Blue lights were just what I wanted. I wanted an upgade on the lights I had previously installed on my Suzuki Boulevard C 90. The 11" Ice Blue strips add to the ground effects that my previous LED Glow lights stopped doing due to becoming dirty and a few LEDs had actually burned out. I also purchased White 6.5" strips. I placed those strips on the forks, shining in the direction of the C 90's engine. This gives additional light to the V-twin and provides some ambient lighting to the road surface. I am very satisfied. Thanks also to Nicholas who provided expert guidance.
Simple and easy!
Posted by Arscenio Miller on
Added quite a few of these lights to my stretched bagger, the look great. Super bright and easy to install. Great product, worth the money. Super Bright!
bought at ad to rest of lights on my bike
Posted by john on
Led lights are the best they are veey bright and easy to install. Only way you cant see me at night is if you have your eyes closed. Thank you so much for these great lights!
- Shop Colors
- Shop Kits
- Replacement Parts
- Promo Codes Coupons
- LEDGlow Lighting, LLC
- 444 Commerce Lane Suite B
- West Berlin, NJ, 08091 USA