LEDGlow’s main objective is to ensure complete customer satisfaction with your purchase. We take great pride in the quality of our products and offer exceptional customer service to maintain a positive relationship with you, the customer. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or are having technical issues with a product, please follow the policy instructions detailed below and we will be happy to accept a return, exchange or repair any of the products you have purchased. For specific information regarding our shipping policies, please refer to our Shipping Policy page.
Warning: Please check your state and local laws before installing your LEDGlow Lighting Products. Every state has different policies and procedures in place regarding aftermarket vehicle accessories. LEDGlow is not responsible for any fines that you may receive while using your kit. All products are designed for off road use only.
Standard & Free Shipping Services
Free shipping is only valid in the Contiguous United States. Any orders placed through LEDGlow where Free or Standard $4.99 shipping is chosen, will be shipped either UPS or USPS. The shipping carrier is chosen at the discretion of LEDGlow. If you would like a specific service, rates are available for both UPS and USPS during the checkout.
- After 30 days from the date of delivery, all sales are final.
- Exchanges will only be permitted if LEDGlow is contacted within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Any package that is being exchanged MUST have an RMA number attached to it. Packages that are received without an RMA number will be refused upon delivery to our warehouse, and will be sent back to you. RMA numbers can be obtained by contacting our customer support, and are only valid for 15 days from the issue date.
- When exchanging products, all merchandise must be in NEW condition in the original packaging and contain all accessories and instructions manuals. Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- You are responsible for ALL shipping charges and/or price differences when exchanging an item.
- If you are exchanging a holiday gift, you must contact LEDGlow before January 15th. Holiday gift exchanges are only eligible for orders placed November 14 through December 25. All exchanges must be in BRAND NEW condition and in the ORIGINAL packaging.
- After 30 days from the date of delivery, all sales are final.
- Returns will only be permitted if LEDGlow is contacted within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Any package that is being returned MUST have an RMA number attached to it. Packages that are received without an RMA number will be refused upon delivery to our warehouse, and will be sent back to you. RMA numbers can be obtained by contacting our customer support, and are only valid for 15 days from the issue date.
- When returning any product, all merchandise must be in NEW condition in the original packaging and contain all accessories and instructions manuals. Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
- If you are returning a holiday gift, you must contact us before January 15th. Holiday gift returns are only eligible for orders placed November 14 through December 25. All returns must be in BRAND NEW condition and in the ORIGINAL packaging.
- Your refund will be in the form of your original payment and may take up to 7 days to process once we receive the product. Once the refund is submitted it can take 7 to 10 business to appear back into your account or applied to your credit card.
- If you accidentally place a duplicate order and it has not been shipped, you will receive a full refund.
- In the event you place a duplicate order and the items are shipped, you will receive an RMA number to return the item once you receive it. You are responsible for returning the duplicate item/items, at which point, you will be issued a full refund on the items, less any shipping paid by you when the order was placed. If you refuse the package your refund will be less any fees we are charged for the returning of the package.
- If any order needs to be cancelled, you must call us immediately at 1-877-LED-GLOW.
- Your order can only be cancelled prior to it leaving the warehouse.
- If your order is shipped prior to us being notified, the order is subject to all previously stated return policies.
- We are not responsible for email cancellation requests that are received after your order has been shipped.
- The only acceptable cancellation method is to call and notify us immediately.
Changing Your Order
- If you wish to change an item on your order please call us immediately at 1-877-LED-GLOW to request the change.
- This is the only acceptable method to request a change to your order. Orders can only be changed prior to leaving our warehouse.
- If an order has already been shipped, you may request an RMA number to send the product back for an exchange.
- You will then be responsible for any and all related shipping charges.
- Coupon codes can be entered in the Coupon area in your shopping cart.
- All coupon codes must be entered at the time of sale to receive discount.
- Codes provided after completion of the sale will not be honored.
Canadian Customs and Brokerage Fees with UPS Standard Shipping
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g., excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf. Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD $500 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD $10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD $500 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees. Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.
The California Safe Drinking Water & Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (Prop 65)
Pursuant to Prop 65, the State of California publishes a list of chemicals known to the state to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. This list, which the State of California updates periodically, has grown to include over 900 chemicals since it was first published. Prop 65 requires businesses to provide persons in California with warnings about chemicals in the products they purchase, in their home or workplace, or that are released into the environment. LEDGlow products may contain some chemicals which appear on this list and is required to include a State of California Prop 65 warning label. For additional information about Prop 65 and a list of Prop 65 chemicals, please visit www.oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65. If you have any questions regarding Prop 65, please email us at Support@LEDGlow.com.
For full product warranty information, please click here!
- Shop Colors
- Shop Kits
- Replacement Parts
- Promo Codes Coupons
- LEDGlow Lighting, LLC
- 444 Commerce Lane Suite B
- West Berlin, NJ, 08091 USA