Guaranteed Same Day Shipping
All orders placed and paid for before 3pm EST Monday thru Friday will be shipped out from our location the same day. Orders placed after 3pm EST on Fridays will ship out Monday. Orders placed on Holidays or Holiday weekends will ship out on our next open business day. Guaranteed shipping does not apply to any order in which there is a problem with verifying the credit card billing address. If you wish to ship your item to an alternative address the order must follow the alternative shipping address policy below or guaranteed shipping will not apply. Any product that is marked "Out of Stock" is not available for this service, and will ship when it becomes available. We are dedicated to honoring our same day shipping guarantee, however sometimes Mother Nature has other plans. In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen interruptions of service, we are unable to guarantee same day shipping. In these events, weather conditions and other circumstances outside of our control may also cause delays in transit which unfortunately are out of our hands as well as our shipping carrier’s hands. Please know that we will do everything we can within reason to ensure that your order is shipped and delivered in a timely manner.
Signature Required Service
Any orders placed through LEDGlow with one of the following upgraded shipping methods, Next Day Air, Second Day Air, and Three Day, must be shipped to the billing address and will require a Signature Confirmation Service at delivery. Any orders placed with LEDGlow that are higher than $300.00 must be shipped to the billing address and will require a Signature Confirmation Service at delivery.
Standard & Free Shipping Services
Free shipping is only valid in the Contiguous United States on orders over $50. Any orders placed through LEDGlow where Free or Standard $4.99 shipping is chosen, will be shipped either UPS or USPS. The shipping carrier is chosen at the discretion of LEDGlow. If you would like a specific service, rates are available for both UPS and USPS during the checkout.
Warranty Shipping Responsibility
- Warranty shipping is only valid in the Contiguous United States
- For defective products, LEDGlow will cover all shipping charges to and from you within 30 days of the delivery date.
- After 30 days, you are responsible for sending defective products back to us and LEDGlow will pay for the return shipping cost.
- If a product is returned for testing and is determined to be in perfect working condition by our technical support department, you will then be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- We are not responsible for any package that is lost in transit while being returned to us.
- Please insure all packages that are being returned to minimize your liability if your package is lost or damaged.
- No Exceptions.
- If you received the wrong merchandise, please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order and we will send you a return postage label.
- Once the merchandise is received back at our location, we will ship out the correct merchandise.
- All shipping mistakes, incorrect products, or quantities will be shipped out via the same method your original order was shipped.
- Shipping can be upgraded at your expense.
- If you receive your package and the product is damaged, immediately contact LEDGlow Customer Support. Once the damaged package is reported, you must keep all contents and original packaging for 7 business days
- If you “refuse” a package from our company, you are responsible for any and all charges that are incurred for the shipping.
- Any refunds issued for “refused” packages will be less any and all shipping charges (original and return shipping charges).
- International customers are responsible for all shipping charges, as well as all incurred brokerage fees.
- If you would like to have your order reshipped, you must pay for all shipping charges again along with any return postage costs.
- If a package is returned to us due to an undeliverable, or an incomplete address, you are responsible for all reshipment costs.
- If you do not wish to have the package reshipped, a refund will be issued less the cost of all shipping.
- For International customers, the refund will be less all shipping charges and incurred brokerage fees.
Alternative Shipping Address
- If you wish to have your package shipped to an alternative address you must provide the correct billing address in the billing address section of check out. Orders will only ship to an alternative address located in the same state as the billing address.
- Orders with upgraded shipping are not eligible to ship to an alternative shipping address.
- LEDGlow reserves the right to require high value orders to ship only to the billing address.
- International customers are responsible for any and all customs, brokerage, and import duty fees that are incurred with international orders.
- These fees are applied and determined by the shipping carrier based on the country the product is being delivered to.
- LEDGlow is not responsible for these charges and we do not have any further information regarding them.
- Please do not confuse these charges as additional shipping fees. If you have questions regarding this issue, please contact your local customs office prior to purchasing for more information on any fees you may be assessed.
- All Prices Shown in USD
Canadian Customs and Brokerage Fees with UPS Standard Shipping
Canada Customs requires Canadian recipients to pay applicable duties and taxes on each shipment entering Canada. These charges may include PST, GST, HST, duties and other taxes of goods (e.g., excise tax). A brokerage fee is also charged to process shipments and present the requisite customs paperwork to Canada Customs on the importer’s behalf. Your order will be shipped under UPS’s e-Tailer Brokerage Program (eBP), where eligible shipments imported into Canada for non-commercial purposes and valued under CAD $500 shipped via UPS Standard service are subject to a reduced brokerage fee of CAD $10, plus any applicable duties and taxes. Shipments valued at CAD $500 and above and/or being imported to Canada for commercial purposes and/or subject to specialized clearance may incur additional fees. Please, be aware that UPS will request payment of these charges at the time of delivery. You have the ability to call UPS ahead of time (1-800-742-5877) to pay these charges, eliminating the need for payment on delivery.